Height: 5'7" (1.7 m)
Weight: 162 (73 kg)
Age: 27 (October 16, 1996)
Birthplace: Bradenton, Florida
Residence: Jacksonville, Florida
Family: Wife, Olivia; Harper Grace
University of North Florida 2019, Business Management
Turned Professional: 2019
City plays from: Jacksonville, FL, United States
PGA TOURTop 50 from 2022 Korn Ferry Tour (thru 2022-23)
Mackenzie Tour-PGA TOUR Canada Victories (1):2021 (1) Auburn University Club Invitational.
Career Low Round:66 - 2023 Butterfield Bermuda Championship (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#128 : 2023 Shriners Children's Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#347 : 2023 Cadence Bank Houston Open
Career Largest Paycheck:$21,271 : 2023 World Wide Technology Championship (Finished 48)
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
- Lettered in three sports in high school: golf, baseball and soccer.
- Met his wife, Olivia, when she qualified for the boys golf team in high school; she went on to become a cheerleader at Clemson University from 2013-17.
- Sister-in-law, Mallory Cecil, won the 2009 individual singles national title at the NCAA Championships as a freshman for Duke University's tennis program.
- Has two brothers and three sisters.
- Favorite athletes are Tiger Woods, Tim Tebow, and Roger Federer.
- Favorite bands/musicians include: Needtobreathe, Beautiful Eulogy, Shane and Shane, Mumford and Sons and the Head and the Heart.