Height: 5'10" (1.78 m)
Weight: 155 (70 kg)
Age: 27 (November 12, 1994)
Birthplace: Anderson, South Carolina
Residence: Anderson, South Carolina
Family: Wife, Riley
Clemson University 2017, Marketing
Special Interests: Snowboarding, bass fishing, video games
Turned Professional: 2017
City plays from: Greenville, SC, United States
PGA TOURTop 50 from 2022 Korn Ferry Tour (thru 2022-23)
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (1):2022 (1) The Panama Championship.
Other Victories (1):
Career Low Round:71 - 2023 Fortinet Championship (Round 2)
Career High FedExCup Rank:
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#349 : 2022 Valspar Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$0 : 2023 Fortinet Championship (Finished 999)
2021-22 Season Highlights
Earned his first PGA TOUR card via the 2022 Korn Ferry Tour Finals, posting a pair of top-25s, including a T12 at the season-ending Korn Ferry Tour Championship presented by United Leasing & Finance, to finish No. 16 on the Korn Ferry Tour Finals Eligibility Points List. Nearly earned a TOUR card via the regular season, largely off the strength of his win at The Panama Championship, but finished No. 31 on the Korn Ferry Tour Regular Season Eligibility Points List. Ranked 11th on Tour in driving accuracy percentage (67.84 percent).
Korn Ferry TourThe Panama Championship - Rebounded from a bogey on the first hole of his final round with a bogey-free closing 17 holes en route to a 2-under 68 and his first Korn Ferry Tour victory in his 10th overall start and third as a member. Made six bogeys, tied for the fewest over-par holes played all week at Panama Golf Club, one of the toughest venues on Tour, as he totaled an 8-under 272 and finished a stroke ahead of four runner-up finishers at The Panama Championship.
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
- Says he is a first-ballot Mario Kart 64 Hall of Famer.
- Grew up playing competitive tennis like his brothers and cousins; he saw a golf course beside the tennis courts and begged his parents to let him go play golf. Nobody in the family knew anything about the game, or even how to play. He picked up the game fairly quickly with the help of Harvey Brock, a local pro at Boscobel Golf Club, around the time he was 7 years old. He won the first tournament he entered (against 8-9 year olds) and was hooked.
- His dad took him to junior tournaments when he was younger, and on one occasion he was so nervous they had to pull over to the side of the road so he could throw up. His dad said he didn't have to play and they could go home, if he wanted to. He looked at his dad and said, "No, I love it."
- Always leaves his sweater on when he’s making birdies, no matter how hot it gets.
- Wife, Riley, is a talented photographer.
- Favorite golf memory is seeing Tiger Woods at a 2008 Masters Tournament practice round.