Height: 5'9" (1.75 m)
Weight: 165 (75 kg)
Age: 24 (April 16, 1996)
Birthplace: Des Plaines, IL
Residence: Las Vegas, NV
University of Texas (2018, Government)
Turned Professional: 2018
City plays from: Arlington Heights, IL, United States
Top 50 from 2019 Korn Ferry Tour (thru 2019-20)
Career Low Round:63 - 2019 Farmers Insurance Open (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#31 : 2020 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#320 : 2019 Travelers Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$154,840 : 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson (Finished 12)
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|Korn Ferry Tour (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||Priority Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Mexico||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv|
- Parents are Jeff and Susan, who were both born in South Korea and met in Chicago after moving to the United States at different times. Susan immigrated to the U.S. in the mid 1970s, while Jeff moved following military service in South Korea. With Susan a flight attendant, Jeff worked for several years in architecture.
- Stays connected with University of Texas alumni including Jordan Spieth and Ben Crenshaw.
- Lives in Las Vegas with roommate Maverick McNealy. Before getting their TOUR cards at the same time, teamed up at the Walker Cup.
- When not playing golf, enjoys music and going to shows, and following sports, especially Chicago sports teams, including the Cubs.
- One superstition is to always keep his golf ball in his left pocket and tees in his right pocket
- His earliest golf memory was meeting Jason Day at a Korn Ferry Tour event in Chicago when Day was 19. He later shared the story with Day at the Masters.
- Supports the American Junior Golf Association's ACE Grant, which provides financial assistance to young men and women who aspire to earn a college golf scholarship through competitive junior golf.
- Earned his degree in government after promising his parents he would graduate. Older Sister, Deborah, graduated from Harvard