Height: 5'9" (1.75 m)
Weight: 165 (75 kg)
Age: 26 (April 16, 1996)
Birthplace: Des Plaines, IL
Residence: Las Vegas, NV
University of Texas (2018, Government)
Turned Professional: 2018
City plays from: Arlington Heights, IL, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2021-22 FedExCup Playoffs and Eligibility Points List (thru 2022-23)
Career Low Round:63 - 2021 THE NORTHERN TRUST (Round 3)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#13 : 2021 Safeway Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#181 : 2022 THE PLAYERS Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$675,000 : 2022 THE PLAYERS Championship (Finished 6)
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Parents are Jeff and Susan, who were both born in South Korea and met in Chicago after moving to the United States at different times. Susan immigrated to the U.S. in the mid 1970s, while Jeff moved following military service in South Korea. With Susan a flight attendant, Jeff worked for several years in architecture.
- Stays connected with University of Texas alumni including Jordan Spieth and Ben Crenshaw.
- Lives in Las Vegas with roommate Maverick McNealy. Before getting their TOUR cards at the same time, teamed up at the Walker Cup.
- When not playing golf, enjoys music and going to shows, and following sports, especially Chicago sports teams, including the Cubs.
- One superstition is to always keep his golf ball in his left pocket and tees in his right pocket
- His earliest golf memory was meeting Jason Day at a Korn Ferry Tour event in Chicago when Day was 19. He later shared the story with Day at the Masters.
- Supports the American Junior Golf Association's ACE Grant, which provides financial assistance to young men and women who aspire to earn a college golf scholarship through competitive junior golf.
- Earned his degree in government after promising his parents he would graduate. Older Sister, Deborah, graduated from Harvard