Height: 6'0" (1.83 m)
Weight: 175 (79 kg)
Age: 27 (June 15, 1995)
Birthplace: Sacramento, California
Residence: Houston, Texas
Family: Wife, Jessica
Texas A&M University
Turned Professional: 2017
City plays from: Sacramento, CA, United States
PGA TOURTournament winner (thru 2023-24)
PGA TOUR Victories (3):2019 (1) Sanderson Farms Championship. 2020 (1) Safeway Open. 2021 (1) 3M Open.
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (1):2018 (1) Utah Championship presented by Zions Bank.
Career Low Round:62 - 2019 Mayakoba Golf Classic (Round 2)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#2 : 2020 Safeway Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#63 : 2021 Barracuda Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$1,188,000 : 2021 3M Open (Finished 1)
2021-22 Season Highlights
PGA TOURMasters Tournament - Finished T10 at the Masters Tournament, his first top-10 since winning the 2021 3M Open.
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Was introduced to golf by his grandfather, Mack, a Vietnam veteran, at the age of 2. He grew up playing a par-3 course near his house called the Foothill Golf Center where the monthly pass was $50. His grandfather always reminded him "it's not where you come from, it's where you're going."
- Has one brother, Brent, and two sisters, Melissa and Madison.
- Is a First Tee alum.
- Has a tattoo of his grandparents' favorite Bible verse, Proverbs 3:6.
- Started his own foundation, The Cameron Champ Foundation, which is focused on accessible STEM education and golf development programming that fosters an environment for academic achievement and healthy living for children/youth from under-served communities.
- Calls working on cars and trucks "his escape."