Height: 6'0" (1.82 m)
Weight: 165 (75 kg)
Age: 28 (August 04, 1994)
Birthplace: Medellin, Colombia
Residence: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
University of Arkansas 2016, International Relations
Special Interests: Tennis, ping-pong, soccer
Turned Professional: 2017
City plays from: Medellin, Colombia
PGA TOURTop 50 from 2022 Korn Ferry Tour (thru 2022-23)
PGA TOUR Latinoamerica Victories (2):2018 (2) Sao Paulo Golf Club Championship, San Luis Championship.
International Victories (2):
Career Low Round:71 - 2023 Fortinet Championship (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#357 : 2019 Charles Schwab Challenge
Career Largest Paycheck:$0 : 2023 Fortinet Championship (Finished 999)
2021-22 Season Highlights
Earned his first PGA TOUR card via the Korn Ferry Tour Finals, solidifying it with a T5 at the season-ending Korn Ferry Tour Championship presented by United Leasing & Finance to finish No. 20 on the Korn Ferry Tour Finals Eligibility Points List. Recorded five other top-10s and finished No. 41 on the Korn Ferry Tour Regular Season Eligibility Points List to gain entry to Finals. Joined Camilo Villegas (2005) and Sebastian Munoz (2016, 2018) as the only Colombians in history to earn a PGA TOUR card via the Korn Ferry Tour. Ranked eighth on Tour in putts per green in regulation (1.724).
Korn Ferry TourLake Charles Championship - Recorded four rounds in the 60s, totaling a 12-under 272 for a T9, his first top-10 since June 2021, at the Lake Charles Championship. Club Car Championship at The Landings Club - After an even-par 72 in the first round, carded 15 birdies and just two bogeys across the final three rounds and totaled a 13-under 275 for a T5 finish, his second consecutive top-10 and fourth top-25 in five starts, at the Club Car Championship at The Landings Club. Veritex Bank Championship - Tallied his third consecutive top-10 off the strength of a final-round 9-under 62 as he totaled an 18-under 266 and finished T7 (after he stood T40 through 54 holes) at the Veritex Bank Championship. BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX - Carded four rounds in the 60s, including a final-round 4-under 67 which at one point featured five consecutive birdies, and totaled 19-under 266 for T5 at the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by TD SYNNEX. Memorial Health Championship presented by LRS - Sat T85 after the first round but played the final three rounds at 18-under par, finishing at 20-under 264 and climbing T7 at the Memorial Health Championship presented by LRS. Korn Ferry Tour Championship presented by United Leasing & Finance - Carded a bogey-free 6-under 66 in the final round to rise to a T5 finish at 17-under 271 at the Korn Ferry Tour Championship presented by United Leasing & Finance, solidifying a place in The Finals 25 for his first PGA TOUR card.
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
- Has two older brothers, Andres and Miguel. Andres, a professional golfer since 2011, is a two-time PGA TOUR Latinoamerica winner and has also been a Korn Ferry Tour member. Andres competed at the University of Florida. Miguel played golf for the University of Michigan.
- His father and grandfather started taking him to the golf course when he was age two.
- If not a professional golfer says he would be a businessman.
- First tee entrance song would be "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band.
- Michael Phelps is his favorite athlete outside golf. Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy are his favorite golfers. Favorite restaurant is Andrés Carne de Res. Loves going to Colorado in the winter. Bucket list includes skydiving.
- Not many people know he is a really good ping pong and tennis player.
- An early golf memory is watching Tiger Woods play at The Open Championship in 2010.