Height: 6'2" (1.88 m)
Weight: 165 (75 kg)
Age: 24 (August 16, 1996)
Birthplace: San Francisco, California
Residence: Plano, Texas
Wake Forest University (2018, Psychology)
Special Interests: Baseball, basketball, football
Turned Professional: 2018
City plays from: Dallas, TX, United States
PGA TOURSpecial Temporary Member (thru 2020-21)
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (1):2020 (1) TPC Colorado Championship at Heron Lakes.
Career Low Round:64 - 2021 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open (Round 2)
Career High FedExCup Rank:
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#56 : 2021 Vivint Houston Open
Career Largest Paycheck:$424,040 : 2021 U.S. Open (Finished 6)
2020-21 Season Highlights
PGA TOURU.S. Open - Earned his first career top-10 on the PGA TOUR, finishing T6 at the U.S. Open in his second appearance at the event. Made a hole-in-one at the par-3 seventh in the first round, the first ace of his PGA TOUR career. With the top-10, earned a spot in the following week's Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship, no longer needing the sponsor exemption he had already been offered. Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship - Posted four under-par scores to finish T8 at the Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship, his second consecutive top-10 on the PGA TOUR. Recorded the low score of the day in the final round (65) and led the field in Scrambling (83.33 percent). With the top-10, earned a spot in the following week's Sanderson Farms Championship. Shriners Hospitals for Children Open - Finished T5 at the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, collecting the first top-five of his PGA TOUR career. Joined James Hahn as the only players to finish in the top 10 in three of the first five tournaments of the season. Led the field in Par-3 Scoring Average (2.69).
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC at The Concession|
- Is a big "foodie".
- 2017 First-Team All-American, 2017 Walker Cup Team Member and 2017 ACC Player of the Year.
- 2014 US Junior Amateur champion.
- His grandfather was a U.S. military pilot for more than 30 years, and his father and uncles were also pilots. Says he would love to learn to fly.
- Favorite place to visit is his place of birth, San Francisco.
- His mom was a track-and-field athlete at the University of Oregon.
- Favorite memory off the course was being at Game 5 of the 2010 World Series and witnessing the San Francisco Giants winning the title.
- Favorite sports teams are the Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants and Dallas Cowboys.