Height: 6'1" (1.85 m)
Weight: 170 (77 kg)
Age: 27 (November 07, 1995)
Birthplace: Stanford, California
Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada
Stanford University (Management Science & Engineering)
Special Interests: Ice hockey
Turned Professional: 2017
City plays from: Las Vegas, NV, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2021-22 FedExCup Playoffs and Eligibility Points List (thru 2022-23)
Career Low Round:63 - 2022 John Deere Classic (Round 2)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#2 : 2022 Fortinet Championship
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#57 : 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii
Career Largest Paycheck:$850,200 : 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Finished 2)
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Graduated from Stanford in 2017 with a degree in Management Science & Engineering.
- Has three brothers, Dakota, Colt and Scout, who also play golf. The four sons are named after American cars because their grandfather worked in the Detroit auto industry: Ford Maverick, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Colt, Jeep Scout.
- Alongside his three brothers, grew up playing ice hockey. Played more hockey than golf until graduating high school and deciding to pursue on one sport.
- Since high school, has worked with Curriki, a non-profit whose mission is to make high-quality education free and accessible for everyone. In 2019, launched "Birdies for Education" and donated $20 for every birdie, a figure matched by his sponsors.
- Father, Scott, is an American businessman who co-founded tech company, Sun Microsystems. Mom, Susan, graduated from Stanford where Scott earned his MBA.