Height: 6'1" (1.85 m)
Weight: 170 (77 kg)
Age: 27 (November 07, 1995)
Birthplace: Stanford, California
Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada
Stanford University (Management Science & Engineering)
Special Interests: Ice hockey
Turned Professional: 2017
City plays from: Las Vegas, NV, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2021-22 FedExCup Playoffs and Eligibility Points List (thru 2022-23)
Career Low Round:63 - 2022 John Deere Classic (Round 2)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#2 : 2022 Fortinet Championship
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#62 : 2023 The RSM Classic
Career Largest Paycheck:$850,200 : 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Finished 2)
2021-22 Season Highlights
Qualified for the FedExCup Playoffs and advanced to the BMW Championship for the third consecutive season, finishing No. 38 in the official FedExCup standings. Marked his first time finishing inside the top 40 of the FedExCup. Recorded four top-10s, highlighted by a runner-up at the season-opening Fortinet Championship, and made 22 cuts in 27 starts.
PGA TOURFortinet Championship - Entered the final round of the Fortinet Championship with a share of the lead before finishing solo-second, one stroke behind winner Max Homa. Earned his second career runner-up on the PGA TOUR in his 67th career start. Held the outright lead after the second round, his first career lead/co-lead after any round on the PGA TOUR.
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Graduated from Stanford in 2017 with a degree in Management Science & Engineering.
- Has three brothers, Dakota, Colt and Scout, who also play golf. The four sons are named after American cars because their grandfather worked in the Detroit auto industry: Ford Maverick, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Colt, Jeep Scout.
- He and his brothers all shared a room growing up.
- Alongside his three brothers, grew up playing ice hockey. Played more hockey than golf until graduating high school and deciding to pursue on one sport.
- Since high school, has worked with Curriki, a non-profit whose mission is to make high-quality education free and accessible for everyone. In 2019, launched "Birdies for Education" and donated $20 for every birdie, a figure matched by his sponsors.
- Father, Scott, is an American businessman who co-founded tech company, Sun Microsystems. Mom, Susan, graduated from Stanford where Scott earned his MBA.