Height: 6'1" (1.85 m)
Weight: 170 (77 kg)
Age: 25 (November 07, 1995)
Birthplace: Stanford, California
Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada
Stanford University (Management Science & Engineering)
Special Interests: Ice hockey
Turned Professional: 2017
City plays from: Las Vegas, NV, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2019-20 FedExCup standings (thru 2020-21)
Career Low Round:63 - 2021 Mayakoba Golf Classic presented by UNIFIN (Round 3)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#50 : 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#165 : 2021 Mayakoba Golf Classic presented by UNIFIN
Career Largest Paycheck:$277,388 : 2020 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Finished 5)
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Mexico||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv|
|THE NORTHERN TRUST||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Graduated from Stanford in 2017 with a degree in Management Science & Engineering.
- Has three brothers, Dakota, Colt and Scout, who also play golf. The four sons are named after American cars because their grandfather worked in the Detroit auto industry: Ford Maverick, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Colt, Jeep Scout.
- He and his brothers all shared a room growing up.
- Alongside his three brothers, grew up playing ice hockey. Played more hockey than golf until graduating high school and deciding to pursue on one sport.
- Since high school, has worked with Curriki, a non-profit whose mission is to make high-quality education free and accessible for everyone. In 2019, launched "Birdies for Education" and donated $20 for every birdie, a figure matched by his sponsors.
- Father, Scott, is an American businessman who co-founded tech company, Sun Microsystems. Mom, Susan, graduated from Stanford where Scott earned his MBA.