Height: 5'10" (1.78 m)
Weight: 176 (80 kg)
Age: 29 (April 04, 1991)
Birthplace: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Residence: Jacksonville, Florida
University of Florida (2013, Family Youth and Community Science)
Special Interests: Surfing, spending time with friends
Turned Professional: 2013
City plays from: Jacksonville Beach, FL, United States
Top 50 from 2019 Korn Ferry Tour (thru 2019-20)
PGA TOUR Latinoamerica Victories (3):2014 (2) Ecuador Open, Transamerican Power Products CRV Mazatlan Open. 2016 (1) Lexus Peru Open Presentado por Diners Club.
Mackenzie Tour-PGA TOUR Canada Victories (3):2018 (3) Osprey Valley Open, Syncrude Oil Country Championship presented by AECON, Players Cup.
Career Low Round:66 - 2020 Houston Open (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#46 : 2020 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#189 : 2019 Zurich Classic of New Orleans
Career Largest Paycheck:$69,042 : 2020 Farmers Insurance Open (Finished 21)
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|Korn Ferry Tour (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||Priority Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
- Son of 10-time PGA TOUR champion Mark McCumber, whose TOUR career record includes victories at the 1988 PLAYERS Championship and the 1994 TOUR Championship.
- Played baseball before focusing on golf as a teenager. Figured out his swing on the driving range at TPC Sawgrass.
- Started surfing before he played golf. In winter of 2017, embarked on a six-week trip in Australia and New Zealand where hitchhiked with just his surfboard and backpack.
- In addition to surfing, has enjoyed extreme activities like downhill BMX trail riding and skydiving.
- Loves traveling the world and experiencing different cultures.
- Favorite college team is the Florida Gators and favorite professional team is the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Favorite quote is "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."