Height: 5'10" (1.78 m)
Weight: 176 (80 kg)
Age: 31 (April 04, 1991)
Birthplace: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Residence: Lyons, Colorado
University of Florida (2013, Family Youth and Community Science)
Special Interests: Surfing, spending time with friends
Turned Professional: 2013
City plays from: Jacksonville Beach, FL, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2020-21 FedExCup standings (thru 2021-22)
PGA TOUR Latinoamerica Victories (3):2014 (2) Ecuador Open, Transamerican Power Products CRV Mazatlan Open. 2016 (1) Lexus Peru Open Presentado por Diners Club.
Mackenzie Tour-PGA TOUR Canada Victories (3):2018 (3) Osprey Valley Open, Syncrude Oil Country Championship presented by AECON, Players Cup.
Career Low Round:60 - 2022 The RSM Classic (Round 4)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#5 : 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#189 : 2019 RBC Heritage
Career Largest Paycheck:$436,000 : 2021 Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship (2020) (Finished 2)
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Played baseball before focusing on golf as a teenager. Figured out his swing on the driving range at TPC Sawgrass.
- Two-time All-American at the University of Florida.
- Started surfing before he played golf. In winter of 2017, embarked on a six-week trip in Australia and New Zealand where hitchhiked with just his surfboard and backpack.
- Loves traveling the world and experiencing different cultures.
- Favorite college team is the Florida Gators and favorite professional team is the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Favorite quote is "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."