Height: 6'0" (1.83 m)
Weight: 190 (86 kg)
Age: 29 (January 06, 1992)
Birthplace: Listowel, Ontario, Canada
Residence: Listowel, Ontario, Canada
Family: Wife, Malory
Kent State University (2014, Actuarial Mathematics)
Special Interests: Ice hockey, fishing
Turned Professional: 2015
City plays from: Listowel, ON, Canada
PGA TOURTournament winner (thru 2021-22)
PGA TOUR Victories (1):2019 (1) Valero Texas Open.
Career Low Round:63 - 2020 RBC Heritage (Round 2)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#13 : 2019 Valero Texas Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#40 : 2021 The Honda Classic
Career Largest Paycheck:$1,350,000 : 2019 Valero Texas Open (Finished 1)
2020-21 Season Highlights
PGA TOURArnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard - Finished solo-third at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard after holding a share of the 18-hole lead and outright 36-hole lead. Gained 5.550 strokes approaching the green in the first round, the highest SG: Approach the Green by any player in a round on TOUR since the 2020 3M Open (Wes Roach).
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|THE NORTHERN TRUST||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Has two sisters, Nicole and Sarah. Nicole is his twin sister.
- Is a huge hockey fan. Was a member of his high school hockey team that won a Provincial Hockey Championship.
- Favorite professional team is the NHL's Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Good friends with fellow TOUR player and Canadian Mackenzie Hughes. The pair played junior golf together and were college teammates at Kent State. Hughes was by the green for Conners' first PGA TOUR win at the 2019 Valero Texas Open.
- Is a bit of a mathematical genius. Studied actuary math in college at Kent State and was a two-time Academic All-American.