Height: 6'1" (1.85 m)
Weight: 185 (84 kg)
Age: 30 (January 07, 1992)
Birthplace: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Residence: St. Simons Island, Georgia
Family: Wife, Claire
University of Georgia (2014, Business and Real Estate)
Special Interests: Fly fishing for bonefish at Blackfly Lodge in the Bahamas; finding the best restaurants at every PGA TOUR stop, including Galatoire's in New Orleans.
Turned Professional: 2014
City plays from: St. Simons Island, GA, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2021-22 FedExCup Playoffs and Eligibility Points List (thru 2022-23)
PGA TOUR Victories (1):2019 (1) The Honda Classic.
Career Low Round:62 - 2022 THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#12 : 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#53 : 2022 Genesis Scottish Open
Career Largest Paycheck:$1,224,000 : 2019 The Honda Classic (Finished 1)
2021-22 Season Highlights
Qualified for the FedExCup Playoffs for the fifth consecutive season and advanced to the BMW Championship for the fourth time, finishing No. 40 in the official FedExCup standings. Marked his first season finishing inside the top 40 of the FedExCup. Recorded six top-10s, collecting more than five in a season for the first time in his career, and made 20 cuts in 26 starts. Best result of the season came at THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT (T3).
PGA TOURTHE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT - Held a five-stroke lead after the second round of THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT before finishing T3. With opening rounds of 62-64 (128), became the first player with a sub-130 total through 36 holes in tournament history. Marked the lowest 36-hole score on TOUR since Russell Henley at the 2021 Wyndham Championship (128) and the largest 36-hole lead since Stewart Cink at the 2021 RBC Heritage (5). RBC Canadian Open - With a T7 at the RBC Canadian Open, earned a spot in The Open Championship through the Open Qualifying Series (OQS). Marked his third time qualifying through OQS (2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, 2020 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard).
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Graduated from the University of Georgia in 2014 with a degree in Business and Real Estate. Earned All-America honors in 2012.
- Attended The Baylor School in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Fellow graduates of the school include Harris English, Stephan Jaeger and Luke List, as well as Brooke Pancake, who joined the LPGA in 2013.
- Very proud of his career path to the PGA TOUR and the work required to achieve his goals. Played on PGA TOUR Latinoamerica in 2015, collecting five top-10s, and played on the Korn Ferry Tour before earning his TOUR card for the 2017-18 season.
- Father, Jerry, is a doctor in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and a member at The Honors Course. Mother, Cynthia, plans girls trips to his tournaments with her best friends, who have all known him his entire life. The members of the group, who call themselves the "Auntorage," travel to tournaments every few months and wear matching hats. Sister, Brindley, attended the University of St. Andrews in Scotland from 2009 to 2013.
- Bought a 1977 Jeep Cherokee Chief and has been gradually restoring it while at home in St. Simons Island, with the help of fellow TOUR professional Michael Thompson.
- Knows Peyton Manning and first met him at age 4. Partnered with Manning and Andy Roddick, among others, on Sweetens Cove, an award-winning nine-hole public golf course outside of his hometown of Chattanooga.