Height: 6'1" (1.85 m)
Weight: 180 (81 kg)
Birthplace: Basalt, Colorado
Residence: Littleton, Colorado
Family: Wife, Heidi Rose; Brady
Colorado School of Mines (Civil Engineering, 2012)
Turned Professional: 2012
City plays from: Littleton, CO, United States
PGA TOURKorn Ferry Tour Medical
Korn Ferry TourPrior Year 151-200 FedExCup Points (thru 2020)
Career Low Round:66 - 2019 Sony Open in Hawaii (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#10 : 2019 Safeway Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#414 : 2019 Wells Fargo Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$153,600 : 2019 Safeway Open (Finished 10)
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
- Grew up in Basalt, Colorado, a town in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Attended the Colorado School of Mines where he graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering.
- Due to the pronunciation of his name, has been dubbed as "Hard K."
- Enjoys hiking, exercising and cooking.
- Claims hidden talents are cooking, Sudoku, and ping pong.
- Pulls for all of the Denver-area professional sports teams including the Broncos, Nuggets and Rockies.
- Speaks Spanish.
- Favorite player growing up was Ernie Els. Recalls meeting Jack Nicklaus as a kid in a cafe in his hometown of Basalt.
- Played on his high school basketball team for three seasons.