Height: 5'9" (1.75 m)
Weight: 170 (77 kg)
Age: 34 (May 30, 1989)
Birthplace: Munich, Germany
Residence: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Family: Wife, Shelby
University of Tennessee-Chattanooga (2012, Psychology)
Special Interests: Soccer, hockey, tennis, fishing
Turned Professional: 2012
City plays from: Germany
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2021-22 FedExCup Playoffs and Eligibility Points List (thru 2022-23)
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (6):2016 (1) Ellie Mae Classic at TPC Stonebrae. 2017 (2) BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation, Rust-Oleum Championship. 2018 (1) Knoxville Open. 2020 (2) Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft Nabisco, Emerald Coast Classic at Sandestin.
Career Low Round:62 - 2022 Wyndham Championship (Round 4)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#30 : 2018 Safeway Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#86 : 2023 TOUR Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$344,400 : 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic (Finished 5)
2022-23 Season Highlights
PGA TOURValspar Championship - Held a share of the first-round lead at the Valspar Championship and went on to finish T27.
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Son of Sophie and Klaus Jaeger. Has one sister, Michaela.
- Came to America in 2006 at the age of 17 as an exchange student his junior year. Attended Baylor School in Chattanooga, where high school teammates were current PGA TOUR members Harris English and Keith Mitchell. Stayed on at Baylor for his senior year, then went to UT-Chattanooga.
- His family remains in Germany and he still speaks German fluently.
- Grew up playing soccer and tennis.
- Loves cars and racing. Would be a rally car driver if he were not a golfer.