Height: 6'3" (1.91 m)
Weight: 190 (86 kg)
Age: 33 (June 15, 1988)
Birthplace: Mount Shasta, California
Residence: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Virginia Commonwealth University (2010, Marketing)
Special Interests: Working out, cooking, hanging out with friends
Turned Professional: 2010
City plays from: Blacksburg, VA, United States
PGA TOURTournament winner (thru 2022-23)
PGA TOUR Victories (1):2020 (1) Houston Open.
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (2):2017 (1) Nashville Golf Open Benefitting the Snedeker Foundation. 2019 (1) Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail Championship.
PGA TOUR Latinoamerica Victories (1):2015 (1) Roberto De Vicenzo Punta del Este Open Copa NEC.
Career Low Round:63 - 2018 Travelers Championship (Round 2)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#1 : 2020 World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#49 : 2021 THE PLAYERS Championship
Career Largest Paycheck:$1,350,000 : 2020 Houston Open (Finished 1)
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Played all four years at Virginia Commonwealth University with fellow professional Rafael Campos. The pair lived together in a small two-bedroom loft apartment a quarter-mile from campus.
- Favorite golf memory is playing 45 holes a day at his local nine-hole course every weekend.
- Dream foursome includes Ken Griffey Jr., Jimmy Fallon and Jerry Rice. Would like to be on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" because "he is hysterical and talented."
- Not many people know he has never eaten red meat and that his diet consists of fish and poultry.
- Was named after a spiritual master (Lord Lanto) and is very thankful for his balanced upbringing.
- The Lanto Griffin Charitable Gift Trust, established in 2020, assists families battling devastating or terminal illnesses that cannot afford to support their needs. In addition, the Trust looks to provide support for disadvantaged youth so they max excel in sports with a goal of receiving college scholarships.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, along with his girlfriend, Maya, fostered a dog named Troy and adopted him.