Height: 6'0" (1.83 m)
Weight: 190 (86 kg)
Age: 32 (May 21, 1990)
Birthplace: New York, New York
Residence: Dallas, Texas
California State University-Northridge
Turned Professional: 2008
City plays from: Dallas, TX, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2021-22 FedExCup Playoffs and Eligibility Points List (thru 2022-23)
PGA TOUR Victories (1):2012 (1) Mayakoba Golf Classic.
International Victories (1):
Career Low Round:61 - 2022 Wyndham Championship (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#8 : 2012 Mayakoba Golf Classic
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#62 : 2013 Hyundai Tournament of Champions
Career Largest Paycheck:$666,000 : 2012 Mayakoba Golf Classic (Finished 1)
2021-22 Season Highlights
Qualified for the FedExCup Playoffs for the eighth time and first since 2018, finishing the season No. 77 in the official FedExCup standings. Recorded two top-10s, highlighted by a runner-up in the final event of the FedExCup Regular Season, and made 14 cuts in 26 starts.
PGA TOURWyndham Championship - Recorded a 9-under 61 in the first round of the Wyndham Championship and held a two-stroke lead after 18 holes before going on to finish T2. First-round 61 was his first career score of 61 or better on TOUR. Marked his second runner-up on TOUR and first since the 2012 Valero Texas Open.
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 1 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Because of a then-recently changed NCAA policy, was unable to procure a scholarship to Cal State-Northridge, at which time he opted to leave college and turn professional. Sixteen core courses were required, but he had just 15. "I took my summer school and tried to do everything I could do," he said. "I ended up one course short, so I couldn't get any scholarships."
- Uses special coins to mark his ball.
- Favorite sports teams include the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Carries trail mix in his golf bag for a snack.
- Bucket list includes skydiving.
- Favorite quote is "The pain of sacrifice is nothing compared to the pain of regret."