Height: 6'3" (1.91 m)
Weight: 190 (86 kg)
Age: 36 (June 07, 1986)
Birthplace: Woodstock, Vermont
Residence: Jupiter, Florida
Family: Wife, Jillian; Logan, Cooper
St. Johns University (2008, Sport Management)
Special Interests: Fishing
Turned Professional: 2008
City plays from: Woodstock, VT, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2021-22 FedExCup Playoffs and Eligibility Points List (thru 2022-23)
PGA TOUR Victories (4):2011 (2) HP Byron Nelson Championship, PGA Championship. 2012 (1) World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational. 2018 (1) BMW Championship.
Other Victories (7):
Career Low Round:60 - 2013 HP Byron Nelson Championship (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#3 : 2018 CIMB Classic
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#10 : 2013 World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational
Career Largest Paycheck:$1,620,000 : 2018 BMW Championship (Finished 1)
2021-22 Season Highlights
Qualified for the FedExCup Playoffs for the 12th consecutive season and advanced to the BMW Championship for the 10th time, finishing No. 54 in the official FedExCup standings. Recorded six top-10s, his most in a season since 2013-14 (6), and made 19 cuts in 25 starts. Best result of the season came at the Wells Fargo Championship (T2).
PGA TOURTHE PLAYERS Championship - Finished solo-fifth at THE PLAYERS Championship, his second top-10 in 11 starts at the event. Co-led the field in Par-4 Scoring Average (3.88). Zurich Classic of New Orleans - Earned his second top-five of the season with a T4 at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans (with partner Brendan Steele). Wells Fargo Championship - Entered the final round of the Wells Fargo Championship with a two-stroke lead before finishing T2. Fell to 0-for-4 in his PGA TOUR career with the 54-hole lead/co-lead (runner-up in all four instances). U.S. Open - Finished T7 at the U.S. Open, his first top-10 in a major since the 2014 U.S. Open (T4). Co-led the field in Par-5 Scoring Average (4.38). BMW Championship - Held a one-stroke lead after the first round of the BMW Championship and went on to finish T58. Marked the ninth 18-hole lead/co-lead of his PGA TOUR career.
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 3 - 1)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Is the nephew of LPGA great and World Golf Hall of Fame member Pat Bradley.
- Hosted a tournament to benefit the Vermont Disaster Flood Relief Fund in August 2012, staged at The Woodstock Inn and Resort, the course where he first played as a child.
- Was an all-state ski racer in his home state of Vermont.
- Favorite professional teams are the Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots. Favorite entertainer is Howard Stern. Other favorites include Ben Hogan: An American Life, pizza, Tom Brady, and Boston-based hard rock band, Dropkick Murphys.
- Superstitions include always marking his ball with the coin head's up.
- Included in his dream foursome are his dad, Ben Hogan and Tom Brady.
- Former roommate with former TOUR player, Jon Curran. Said the "most nervous I've ever been" was watching Curran in a playoff against eventual champion, William McGirt at the 2016 Memorial Tournament.
- After finishing T2 at the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship and falling to 0-for-4 with the 54-hole lead/co-lead on the PGA TOUR, stayed around Sunday after the round in cold weather and rain to sign every autograph for all remaining kids.