Height: 6'0" (1.83 m)
Weight: 160 (73 kg)
Age: 35 (October 25, 1985)
Birthplace: Osage, Iowa
Residence: Meridian, Idaho
Family: Wife, Courtney; Scout Brian, Dodge Timothy
Boise State University
Special Interests: Spending time with family and friends
Turned Professional: 2008
City plays from: Eagle, ID, United States
PGA TOURTournament winner (thru 2020-21)
PGA TOUR Victories (2):2015 (1) Quicken Loans National. 2018 (1) Barbasol Championship.
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (1):2009 (1) Mexico Open Presented by Corona Light.
Career Low Round:61 - 2015 Quicken Loans National (Round 3)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#4 : 2019 Safeway Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#82 : 2016 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard
Career Largest Paycheck:$1,206,000 : 2015 Quicken Loans National (Finished 1)
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC at The Concession|
|THE NORTHERN TRUST||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Biggest thrill outside golf was the births of his two sons.
- Helped his high school basketball team reach the state tournament for the first time in school history.
- Superstitions include tying his shoes in a certain way.
- Dream foursome includes Mark Merritt and his two sons, Scout and Dodge.
- Two brothers also competed in college athletics. Older brother, Ben, played Division III football at Wartburg College in Iowa. Younger brother, Tim, was a Division III basketball player at Luther College in Iowa. Father is a member of the Wartburg Hall of Fame after playing both baseball and basketball for the school.
- On the Friday before the 2018 PGA Championship, was diagnosed with 12-inch blood clot that ran from the area above his elbow into his chest. Underwent a thrombectomy the same day. Two days later, flew to St. Louis to play in the PGA Championship (MC).
- In January 2019, was diagnosed with thoracic outlet syndrome, where blood vessels or nerves in the area between the collarbone and the first rib are compressed, leading to surgery that month to have the top rib on his left side removed. After a two-month absence, returned to the PGA TOUR at THE PLAYERS Championship (MC).