Height: 6'4" (1.93 m)
Weight: 200 (91 kg)
Age: 31 (September 14, 1989)
Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah
Residence: Lehi, Utah
Family: Wife, Alayna; Jraice (11/28/11), Leilene Aiaga (10/21/12), Tony (3/28/15), Sage (5/3/16)
Fire knife dancing, playing guitar, watching movies
Turned Professional: 2007
City plays from: Salt Lake City, UT, United States
PGA TOURTop 125 in 2019-20 FedExCup standings (thru 2020-21)
PGA TOUR Victories (1):2016 (1) Puerto Rico Open at Coco Beach.
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (1):2014 (1) Stonebrae Classic.
Career Low Round:62 - 2020 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Round 3)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#2 : 2018 Safeway Open
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 1 - 2)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Mexico||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv|
|THE NORTHERN TRUST||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Born in Salt Lake City, is of Tongan and Samoan descent.
- First sport was fire-knife dancing, a Samoan ritual.
- Member of the Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints.
- Third oldest of seven siblings, including four brothers and two sisters. Brother, Gipper, is the youngest player to make a Korn Ferry Tour cut, doing so at age 16 years, 20 days in Utah in 2006 (T58). His cousin is NBA basketball player Jabari Parker.
- Played center on the basketball team and helped team reach the state tournament his junior and senior seasons. Averaged 11 rebounds per game as a senior. Chose to not pursue basketball and concentrated on golf instead despite college basketball scholarship offers. Turned professional at 17 after graduating high school.
- Attended West High, the same high school as 1926 U.S. Amateur champion and five-time PGA TOUR winner George Von Elm.
- Finished second on Golf Channel's "Big Break Disney" in 2009.
- Favorite teams are the Los Angeles Lakers, the Dallas Cowboys, the Utah Utes and the USC Trojans.
- Food lover. If not a professional golfer, he would be a chef.
- Established The Tony Finau Foundation, built on a family discovered experience through the game of golf. It aims to empower and inspire youth and their families to discover, develop, and achieve the best of their gifts and talents through the game of golf, educational funding, and core family values.