Height: 6'1" (1.83 m)
Weight: 190 (86 kg)
Age: 37 (December 12, 1982)
Birthplace: Scottsbluff, Nebraska
Residence: Scottsdale, Arizona
University of Arizona (2005)
Special Interests: Water sports, skiing, hunting
Turned Professional: 2005
City plays from: Scottsdale, AZ, United States
PGA TOURTournament winner (thru 2021-22)
PGA TOUR Victories (1):2019 (1) Rocket Mortgage Classic.
Korn Ferry Tour Victories (1):2017 (1) Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship.
PGA TOUR Latinoamerica Victories (3):2016 (3) San Luis Championship, Copa Diners Club International, Shell Championship.
Other Victories (6):
Career Low Round:63 - 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic (Round 1)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#3 : 2020 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#70 : 2020 Waste Management Phoenix Open
Career Largest Paycheck:$1,314,000 : 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic (Finished 1)
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Mexico||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv|
|THE NORTHERN TRUST||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- An outstanding high school student, he was an academic letter winner, won the United States National Mathematics Award and was a U.S. Army Scholar Athlete Award winner.
- His hidden talent is basketball. He earned all-state honors in basketball three times during his high school career in Nebraska.
- Got his start in golf from his parents at the age of 8.
- Worked as a real estate agent after college.
- Steak and sushi are his top food choices.
- Enjoys sporting events (especially Nebraska Huskers football) and outdoor activities like boating, hiking, hunting and snowboarding.
- While a college junior at the University of Arizona, his parents and girlfriend were killed in a plane crash on their trip home after flying to see him compete in a tournament.