Height: 5'8" (1.73 m)
Weight: 165 (75 kg)
Age: 38 (October 16, 1983)
Birthplace: Miami, Florida
Residence: Raleigh, North Carolina
Family: Wife, Ashley; Bodie
Duke University (2006, History, Sociology, Markets and Management)
Special Interests: Beach sports
Turned Professional: 2007
City plays from: Raleigh, NC, United States
PGA TOUR Latinoamerica Victories (2):2013 (2) Dominican Republic Open, Aberto do Brasil presented by Credit Suisse-Hedging Griffo.
Career Low Round:64 - 2018 Quicken Loans National (Round 3)
Career High FedExCup Rank:#26 : 2017 Safeway Open
Career High Official World Golf Rank:#231 : 2018 Quicken Loans National
Career Largest Paycheck:$281,600 : 2019 The RSM Classic (Finished 4)
2021-22 Season Highlights
Korn Ferry TourClub Car Championship at The Landings Club - Recorded a career-high finish in his 102nd Korn Ferry Tour start and his first top-10 since the PGA TOUR’s 2018 The RSM Classic with rounds of 71-65-66-70, totaling a 16-under 272 for a T2 finish at the Club Car Championship at The Landings Club.
National Team Selections
|PGA TOUR (Playoff Record: 0 - 0)|
|Season||Events||Rounds||1st||2nd||3rd||Top 10||Top 25||Cuts Made||Cuts Missed||WD||FedExCup Rank||Earnings|
|(A) - Amateur|
|THE PLAYERS Championship||Masters Tournament||PGA Championship||U.S. Open||The Open Championship||WGC-HSBC Champions||WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Inv||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession|
|FedEx St. Jude Championship||Dell Technologies Championship||BMW Championship||TOUR Championship|
- Was an outstanding high school athlete at Westminster Christian in Miami, where he lettered in golf, basketball and track.
- Father (Steve Blaum) played football at LSU. Brother (Brent Blaum) played golf at LSU and baseball at Alcorn State.
- Married to Ashley who was a collegiate volleyball and track athlete. She worked for the U.S. Congress in Washington, D.C.
- Enjoys fitness, surfing, fishing, and hunting.
- Loves all sports and cheers for Duke, the New Orleans Saints and the Washington Capitals.
- Likes to think that if he were not playing golf professionally he would be in the CIA.
- Is involved with Bunkers in Baghdad, a charity that provides golf equipment to troops serving overseas.